Please note: Our website is currently under construction. We appreciate your patience.
Our practice is open.
Appointment wait times may be up to 2-3 hours.
We have instituted multiple protective measures to make your visit to our practice as safe as possible.
This includes the following:
- Active screening of all patients and staff.
- Mandatory masking – wear a mask during the entire time that you are visiting our office.
- Active hand sanitizing – sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
- Cleaning and disinfection of rooms.
- Physical distancing.
- Limitation on accompanying individuals – please come up to our office by yourself.
Please attend your appointment as scheduled despite the current restrictions as necessary health care appointments are still permitted. Should you wish to cancel please let us know; however, in the current environment it is hard to know if and when your appointment can be rebooked. Of course, if you are experiencing any COVID-19-related symptoms or have known exposures, we kindly ask that you cancel your appointment at this time.
Thank you very much for your understanding and keeping everyone safe!
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
UPDATE: New Parking Offer
Free Parking on Eglinton Green P:
Enter code CROSSTOWN
See instructions below: