Toronto Eye Specialists and Surgeons
801 Eglinton Ave. West, Suite 301
Toronto, ON, M5N 1E3, Canada
Monday to Friday
8:00am – 3:00pm
Telephone: (647) 748-8377
We recommend taking TTC for the easiest access to our location and to avoid the difficulty of driving after having eye drops put in. We can be reached by bus in a matter of minutes from Bathurst Station on the Bloor subway line, Eglinton Station on the Yonge subway line or Eglinton West Station on the University/Spadina subway line. We are about a twenty minute walk from Eglinton or Eglinton West station.
There is no parking at the building. OPTIONS NEAR OUR BUILDING ARE CHANGING DAILY DUE TO TTC CONSTRUCTION – WE STRONGLY ADVISE TAKING TTC OR BEING DROPPED OFF – PARKING IS UNFORTUNATELY VERY DIFFICULT RIGHT NOW.
Some options include:
- Metered street parking on Eglinton between 9am and 4pm
- There is a paid lot on the southwest corner of Bathurst and Eglinton behind Scotiabank (currently closed)
- A Green P lot on Eglinton 1-2 blocks W of Bathurst (often full)
- Free street parking on Old Forest Hill Rd (marked as 1 hour limit)
- There is a school lot on Vesta Drive that might be available at certain times
Update: New offer for free Parking on Eglinton by Green P. Enter code CROSSTOWN
See instructions here: http://www.thecrosstown.ca/sites/default/files/poster.pdf